A hostel located in the Navarre Pyrenees, in Isaba, a Pyrenean village overlooked by the defence tower of its Gothic church. Isaba is a lively town, particularly in summer and at the weekends, with trips to the Belagua and Belabarce valleys.
The hostel sleeps 51 guests, having six dormitories with bunk beds: three rooms sleeping 8, one room sleeping 12, one room sleeping 10 and one room sleeping 5.
– 3 rooms sleeping 8
– 1 room sleeping 12
– 1 room sleeping 10
– 1 room sleeping 5
– Community bathrooms (8 showers, washbasins, etc) with hot water
– Central heating
– Guests prepare their own meals. Free use of the kitchen. Microwave, sink, hob, etc.
– Locked ski and bike storage.
– Lounge, TV, board games, etc.
– Open all year.
– French, Basque and English spoken.
– VISA accepted.