A house dating back to 1769, with the typical architecture of the Navarre Pyrenees, featuring a beautiful emblazoned façade. Constructed for his own use by the sculptor Martín de Maritxalar, located in Berastegi (Gipuzkoa), called Martinttipi due to its low height, using original stone and wood, and which is in perfect condition today. Renovated in 2010 as a Country Guest House, it still conserves the charm and character of the year in which it was built. Catalogued as of cultural interest by the Principe de Viana Institution.
A small, peaceful village offering some good leisure facilities: a covered jai-alai court, leafy parks with children’s playgrounds, public swimming pool, two restaurants.
The main rooms are located on the first floor of the house.